2 posts • joined Friday 7th November 2008 02:20 GMT
i play alot of high end games as well. i am currently working on: Pure, Far Cry 1 and 2, Bioshock, NFS: Carbon, Most wanted, High Stakes, and Underground 2; Quantum Of Solace, And a few other new just out highly graphical games. i am running the ati 4670 512 gddr3 card, and i have every game on max settings at 2048x1536 on my 22 inch viewsonic. i have YET to hit anything unfer 45 fps. i dont expect anything higher though, whats the point, graphics are smooth @ 30fps. if you went with the 4870 or 4850 series, i think you would be more than adequately covered. if you want to spend the extra bank, def. go for the 4870 x2. great cards. i made the switch from nvidia after the fx 5900 ultra i had on my old agp rig, and i havent looked back since.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene