6 posts • joined 6 Nov 2008
Yeah, but that was more to do with his funny walk than what specs he wore.
Now we just need transparent pockets for this not to make us look stupid.
Let me be the first
To welcome our new non-Christmas working Overlo.........aah fuck it.
I'll get me coat.
Mine's the one with the cloakroom guy emptying my pockets.
“We are young and we didn’t see the war. We don’t know what fascist soldiers looked like," said Prisoner Svetlana Somova as she boarded the train for Siberia.
As for the captions, Ian Hyslop would be turning in his grave...........if he was ........well,........ you know.
Are we soon to be witness to...
Bush and Blair sneaking through Iraq wiping everything down with Vanish.
Mine's is the clean one......honest.
Have to agree with you Mr Coward. Stephen King must be one of the world's worst authors.
I would rather read a cornflakes packet. Far more substance.
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers