6 posts • joined Thursday 6th November 2008 00:53 GMT
Yeah, but that was more to do with his funny walk than what specs he wore.
Now we just need transparent pockets for this not to make us look stupid.
“We are young and we didn’t see the war. We don’t know what fascist soldiers looked like," said Prisoner Svetlana Somova as she boarded the train for Siberia.
As for the captions, Ian Hyslop would be turning in his grave...........if he was ........well,........ you know.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?