4 posts • joined 5 Nov 2008
You hit the nail there.
Much like a bowel the whole idea is full of ....
I agree there is zero IT content, but if Reg didn't bring these stories to our attention we would miss the intelligent and witty comments. I fear that Beavis and Butthead's comments would not have been as good!
Keep it up Reg, even IT people need a laugh! (or should I leave the "even" out?)
Surely any Dawn Patroller will tell you Chesticles has been used by Sarah Kennedy since before the dawn of time, and may even predate the Interweb.
Mines the one with the old tranny radio in the pocket!
Tasmanian Desktop Upgrades
Put me out of my misery, please.
What does Tasmanian Desktop Upgrades refer to?
(Mines the one with the well thumbed OED in the pocket)
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen