4 posts • joined 5 Nov 2008
You hit the nail there.
Much like a bowel the whole idea is full of ....
I agree there is zero IT content, but if Reg didn't bring these stories to our attention we would miss the intelligent and witty comments. I fear that Beavis and Butthead's comments would not have been as good!
Keep it up Reg, even IT people need a laugh! (or should I leave the "even" out?)
Surely any Dawn Patroller will tell you Chesticles has been used by Sarah Kennedy since before the dawn of time, and may even predate the Interweb.
Mines the one with the old tranny radio in the pocket!
Tasmanian Desktop Upgrades
Put me out of my misery, please.
What does Tasmanian Desktop Upgrades refer to?
(Mines the one with the well thumbed OED in the pocket)
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked