6 posts • joined 4 Nov 2008
Relevancy in real time is the important problem
When it comes to real time search, you can end up with a lot of spam and trivia because you don’t have the rich back-link structure of the web to assess relevancy and “page rank”. You need totally different algorithms and a lot more intelligence in the search engine to return useful information. That's what we have done at Line Spout (http://www.linespout.com).
"As the company rolled out the developer preview at Google I/O, you almost got the impression it was a last-minute decision."
Probably to deflect attention from Bing ...
on Line Spout. http://www.linespout.com?q=apple
Follow Google on Line Spout. http://www.linespout.com?q=google
Follow Cisco on Line Spout. http://www.linespout.com?q=cisco
Follow the latest ...
Obama, McCain - get latest comprehensive updates on Line Spout. http://www.linespout.com?q=obama,mccain
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor