6 posts • joined 4 Nov 2008
Relevancy in real time is the important problem
When it comes to real time search, you can end up with a lot of spam and trivia because you don’t have the rich back-link structure of the web to assess relevancy and “page rank”. You need totally different algorithms and a lot more intelligence in the search engine to return useful information. That's what we have done at Line Spout (http://www.linespout.com).
"As the company rolled out the developer preview at Google I/O, you almost got the impression it was a last-minute decision."
Probably to deflect attention from Bing ...
on Line Spout. http://www.linespout.com?q=apple
Follow Google on Line Spout. http://www.linespout.com?q=google
Follow Cisco on Line Spout. http://www.linespout.com?q=cisco
Follow the latest ...
Obama, McCain - get latest comprehensive updates on Line Spout. http://www.linespout.com?q=obama,mccain
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth