9 posts • joined Tuesday 4th November 2008 15:59 GMT
More: It's simply not Japanese.
Not only is it not Japanese, it doesn't even look like it would appeal to the japanese. Their phones are pretty crazy things technologically, and stylistically its simplistic style flies in the face of hello kitty cartooned phones. The Japanese like a bit of colour and "cheese" on their phones.
@Copyright issue or resource management issue?
I could use firefox (or a paid-for browser) to access the Dutch timetables. Would that be a 3rd party app scraping data from a publically available database? I would say yes.
Whats the difference between that and a more-focussed app?
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps