9 posts • joined 4 Nov 2008
At least you get free (though ad-supported) Angry Birds
Still 59p+ on the iPhone
It's the Aliens targeting him
(of the Alien movie franchise) for living near a place called Predator.
Sony took it's time
Dell has been offering warranty extensions for this issue for well over a year. I have already had it affect me on my XPS M1330
What exactly is an alpha particle x ray spectrometer? I know what an alpha particle is, I know what an X ray is, but how do you combine the two?
Screw em all
I use electron volt, h-bar = c = 1 units
We should stop spending money on these
And just send tennis balls into space then
Are those crop circles?
Just outside the SAS HQ?
More: It's simply not Japanese.
Not only is it not Japanese, it doesn't even look like it would appeal to the japanese. Their phones are pretty crazy things technologically, and stylistically its simplistic style flies in the face of hello kitty cartooned phones. The Japanese like a bit of colour and "cheese" on their phones.
@Copyright issue or resource management issue?
I could use firefox (or a paid-for browser) to access the Dutch timetables. Would that be a 3rd party app scraping data from a publically available database? I would say yes.
Whats the difference between that and a more-focussed app?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great