3 posts • joined 4 Nov 2008
Pointless sentence to use a word I made up
Goodbye to one thousand craplications.
#3 The Grease Monkey:
I think Google have spoken to the publishers associations in several European countries, as opposed to some large publishers.
this. The student offer of a free Nano with a Macbook or iMac finished on Friday. I for one dithered over taking up the offer (of an iMac) as I'd heard the rumours of a mid November upgrade.
Why deny the rumour now? Seems like a bit of a cock up.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen