3 posts • joined 4 Nov 2008
Pointless sentence to use a word I made up
Goodbye to one thousand craplications.
#3 The Grease Monkey:
I think Google have spoken to the publishers associations in several European countries, as opposed to some large publishers.
this. The student offer of a free Nano with a Macbook or iMac finished on Friday. I for one dithered over taking up the offer (of an iMac) as I'd heard the rumours of a mid November upgrade.
Why deny the rumour now? Seems like a bit of a cock up.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO