3 posts • joined 4 Nov 2008
Pointless sentence to use a word I made up
Goodbye to one thousand craplications.
#3 The Grease Monkey:
I think Google have spoken to the publishers associations in several European countries, as opposed to some large publishers.
this. The student offer of a free Nano with a Macbook or iMac finished on Friday. I for one dithered over taking up the offer (of an iMac) as I'd heard the rumours of a mid November upgrade.
Why deny the rumour now? Seems like a bit of a cock up.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen