3 posts • joined 4 Nov 2008
Pointless sentence to use a word I made up
Goodbye to one thousand craplications.
#3 The Grease Monkey:
I think Google have spoken to the publishers associations in several European countries, as opposed to some large publishers.
this. The student offer of a free Nano with a Macbook or iMac finished on Friday. I for one dithered over taking up the offer (of an iMac) as I'd heard the rumours of a mid November upgrade.
Why deny the rumour now? Seems like a bit of a cock up.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests