1 post • joined Tuesday 4th November 2008 09:34 GMT
Now we've all been in a horrible job, such as retail or customer service. It is a tough time and sometimes you have just a bit too much of socialising with people you don't know. Sometimes it gets the better of you, and obviously your going to have friends where you work. Now, they are all friends via the BA, so they are likely to name the group after the place they work, not expecting anybody else to get into their group. When you get home from work you need to ventilate, and thats clearly what they have done. Now admitedely they haven't done the smartest act in the world, but everyone does it! How many people would have heard about this story before it was publicised? And now the whole country knows about it. This is just one of the many times that the media should stay quiet and let the company and employer sort it out between themselves.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- British LulzSec hackers hear jail doors slam shut for years