3 posts • joined 3 Nov 2008
dudes worth 300+ million
don't worry about him. whats a few million bet on a new industry. you can't take money to the grave!
lol, guess he should have sold when he had the chance!!
1.6 billion was the original offer by yahoo.
everyone thought the kid had a plan..or hoped he did.
guess he didn't.
most easily led sheep prefer obama
i'm not impressed.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK