3 posts • joined 3 Nov 2008
dudes worth 300+ million
don't worry about him. whats a few million bet on a new industry. you can't take money to the grave!
lol, guess he should have sold when he had the chance!!
1.6 billion was the original offer by yahoo.
everyone thought the kid had a plan..or hoped he did.
guess he didn't.
most easily led sheep prefer obama
i'm not impressed.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars