3 posts • joined 3 Nov 2008
dudes worth 300+ million
don't worry about him. whats a few million bet on a new industry. you can't take money to the grave!
lol, guess he should have sold when he had the chance!!
1.6 billion was the original offer by yahoo.
everyone thought the kid had a plan..or hoped he did.
guess he didn't.
most easily led sheep prefer obama
i'm not impressed.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone