3 posts • joined 3 Nov 2008
dudes worth 300+ million
don't worry about him. whats a few million bet on a new industry. you can't take money to the grave!
lol, guess he should have sold when he had the chance!!
1.6 billion was the original offer by yahoo.
everyone thought the kid had a plan..or hoped he did.
guess he didn't.
most easily led sheep prefer obama
i'm not impressed.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update