3 posts • joined 3 Nov 2008
dudes worth 300+ million
don't worry about him. whats a few million bet on a new industry. you can't take money to the grave!
lol, guess he should have sold when he had the chance!!
1.6 billion was the original offer by yahoo.
everyone thought the kid had a plan..or hoped he did.
guess he didn't.
most easily led sheep prefer obama
i'm not impressed.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats