3 posts • joined 2 Nov 2008
Maybe I wasn't clear before, this is NOT ENFORCEABLE by an administrator in a google apps for business environment.
Sure as an end user you can switch it on in 'settings'. But as an admin you can't enforce this across your company which is really strange.
Major problem is that this can not be forced in google apps.
Making two factor authentication voluntary in a business environment is next to pointless!
I still really rate Google Apps, we moved our business to it last year from Lotus Notes and I've never had a project so well received.
Are they taking the piss?
Im hanging out for the nokia tube now.
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?