3 posts • joined 2 Nov 2008
Maybe I wasn't clear before, this is NOT ENFORCEABLE by an administrator in a google apps for business environment.
Sure as an end user you can switch it on in 'settings'. But as an admin you can't enforce this across your company which is really strange.
Major problem is that this can not be forced in google apps.
Making two factor authentication voluntary in a business environment is next to pointless!
I still really rate Google Apps, we moved our business to it last year from Lotus Notes and I've never had a project so well received.
Are they taking the piss?
Im hanging out for the nokia tube now.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars