3 posts • joined 2 Nov 2008
Maybe I wasn't clear before, this is NOT ENFORCEABLE by an administrator in a google apps for business environment.
Sure as an end user you can switch it on in 'settings'. But as an admin you can't enforce this across your company which is really strange.
Major problem is that this can not be forced in google apps.
Making two factor authentication voluntary in a business environment is next to pointless!
I still really rate Google Apps, we moved our business to it last year from Lotus Notes and I've never had a project so well received.
Are they taking the piss?
Im hanging out for the nokia tube now.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia