3 posts • joined 2 Nov 2008
Maybe I wasn't clear before, this is NOT ENFORCEABLE by an administrator in a google apps for business environment.
Sure as an end user you can switch it on in 'settings'. But as an admin you can't enforce this across your company which is really strange.
Major problem is that this can not be forced in google apps.
Making two factor authentication voluntary in a business environment is next to pointless!
I still really rate Google Apps, we moved our business to it last year from Lotus Notes and I've never had a project so well received.
Are they taking the piss?
Im hanging out for the nokia tube now.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)