3 posts • joined Sunday 2nd November 2008 23:03 GMT
Maybe I wasn't clear before, this is NOT ENFORCEABLE by an administrator in a google apps for business environment.
Sure as an end user you can switch it on in 'settings'. But as an admin you can't enforce this across your company which is really strange.
Major problem is that this can not be forced in google apps.
Making two factor authentication voluntary in a business environment is next to pointless!
I still really rate Google Apps, we moved our business to it last year from Lotus Notes and I've never had a project so well received.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad