2 posts • joined 2 Nov 2008
you are right with that my old boss was from singapore in the manufacturing business, he said that in the factories his dad ran they would expect 35-50% of the goods to be made by the staff and to be taken, this was taken into consideration for the final manufacturing price of goods so there are alot of genuine "stolen" goods that may be unbranded knocking about but there are always those who do try and immitate.
why would a TV need an RS232 port shouldnt this be a RBG monitor port as RS232 is a com port used before the days of USB
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait