1 post • joined Saturday 1st November 2008 12:08 GMT
Never mind the crocs, here's my...
"Cape York is 1000km south of Townsville"..?!#!? Eh?
For crying out loud mate, y'er holding yer bloody map of Oz upside down again! Remember, the map of Tassie belongs at the bottom! (or more commonly, just in front of the bottom, depending on your particular projection... ;).
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle