9 posts • joined Thursday 30th October 2008 21:02 GMT
The birds already tried to help us there.
Illegal or not, it makes an interesting point that a computer security company could overlook a glaring hole like this.
Besides, the guy putting it out in the open was probably primarily to light a fire under the arse of Kapersky's designers to fix it. Security? Lead by example and all that.
Wouldn't it be easier to just play Venetian Snares? The majority of the population is going to either cry and run away or just start dancing.
Personally, I hate these bloody things. The local shop has one, and the bus stop to get into town is approximately...Oh, all of 5 metres from said shop.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16