9 posts • joined 30 Oct 2008
The birds already tried to help us there.
Health service in half-arsed diagnosis shocker.
You can download it at getfirefox.com
I for one couldn't tell the difference!
Paris, 'cos, well...She's kind of an orangey colour.
Alternatively, bombard him with more radiation, drop him into water and rig him to the national grid?
"Office administrator" is just buzzword-ridden jobsearch terminology for "Coffee machine with some rudimentary typing skills"
The black flag because....Eh....Yarrrr?
Illegal or not, it makes an interesting point that a computer security company could overlook a glaring hole like this.
Besides, the guy putting it out in the open was probably primarily to light a fire under the arse of Kapersky's designers to fix it. Security? Lead by example and all that.
Wouldn't it be easier to just play Venetian Snares? The majority of the population is going to either cry and run away or just start dancing.
Personally, I hate these bloody things. The local shop has one, and the bus stop to get into town is approximately...Oh, all of 5 metres from said shop.
Personally, I'd go for Alan Davies, but that's just me.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone