9 posts • joined 30 Oct 2008
The birds already tried to help us there.
Health service in half-arsed diagnosis shocker.
You can download it at getfirefox.com
I for one couldn't tell the difference!
Paris, 'cos, well...She's kind of an orangey colour.
Alternatively, bombard him with more radiation, drop him into water and rig him to the national grid?
"Office administrator" is just buzzword-ridden jobsearch terminology for "Coffee machine with some rudimentary typing skills"
The black flag because....Eh....Yarrrr?
Illegal or not, it makes an interesting point that a computer security company could overlook a glaring hole like this.
Besides, the guy putting it out in the open was probably primarily to light a fire under the arse of Kapersky's designers to fix it. Security? Lead by example and all that.
Wouldn't it be easier to just play Venetian Snares? The majority of the population is going to either cry and run away or just start dancing.
Personally, I hate these bloody things. The local shop has one, and the bus stop to get into town is approximately...Oh, all of 5 metres from said shop.
Personally, I'd go for Alan Davies, but that's just me.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS