5 posts • joined 30 Oct 2008
“Yes, I’d recognise that exhaust anywhere. That’ll be the PFY off on an unexpectedly fast circuit around the parking basement in his car.”
All equipment/software contains vulnerabilities - its just a matter of time before they are discovered. It just so happens that Cisco kit is so popular that statistically there's a higher chance of a vuln being discovered (than say a lessor vendor), and that people will go out of their way to exploit it purely for the kick.
Is she for real?
I mean, WTF?! Mines the straight jacket that I use to restrain myself in situations such as these.
Paris, but even she knows better.
BBC: "The vast majority of Top Gear viewers have clear expectations of Jeremy Clarkson's long-established and frequently provocative on-screen persona." - don't like it, don't watch it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade