5 posts • joined 30 Oct 2008
“Yes, I’d recognise that exhaust anywhere. That’ll be the PFY off on an unexpectedly fast circuit around the parking basement in his car.”
All equipment/software contains vulnerabilities - its just a matter of time before they are discovered. It just so happens that Cisco kit is so popular that statistically there's a higher chance of a vuln being discovered (than say a lessor vendor), and that people will go out of their way to exploit it purely for the kick.
Is she for real?
I mean, WTF?! Mines the straight jacket that I use to restrain myself in situations such as these.
Paris, but even she knows better.
BBC: "The vast majority of Top Gear viewers have clear expectations of Jeremy Clarkson's long-established and frequently provocative on-screen persona." - don't like it, don't watch it!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip