4 posts • joined 29 Oct 2008
This ongoing thingy
This once a month for 3 months in a row. Is that with the same children? I would assume so because you have to meet the same child in order to build up trust with them, but if that is the case why do people who make occasional visits to schools (i.e. writers) have to be vetted as the likely hood of them meeting the same kids again and again are unlikely.
Of course it means that the writers have to keep track of all the children that they have met for the last 3 months so they can check that none of them could trust him/her. If only there was some technological solution to aid the tracking.....
Have the scientists considered
That the cows knew there was an earthquake coming but could tell it was a weak one so didn't bother reacting.
Cows are that cool.
I'd buy that
I wouldn't mind a Nano sized Iphone. I don't care about GPS and if they can write 10000 apps for the big one in a couple of years I'm sure nano apps would appear quite quickly.
Perfect size would be around that of my Samsung Tocco.
Thanks for giving me an unpleasant mental image with the Beating Off Russell Brand comment. I really needed that.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan