2 posts • joined 29 Oct 2008
Hi I have a full response to all the speculations
I have responded to all the speculations in my write up. http://www.iphonefootprint.com/2008/10/apple-nailed-for-hosting-iphone-application-is-app-store-a-classic-protection-racket/ Find me here. Apple has nothing to do with me as much as I have nothing to do with Apple, except that I have an iPhone, used to carry around an iPod touch earlier, hooked to Mac and also have watched the maturing of the App Store very closely.
The pitch is too High.
I am not Apple prophet, but the tone here is a bit extreme. No developer has actually complained about the commission, cos we all somehow know that the amount Apple collects is enough just to maintain the online store as claimed by Apple. Developers have other things to worry about, and this concern happens to be the least one. You may all read this for a good change http://www.iphonefootprint.com/2008/10/reasons-why-application-developers-hate-apple-and-the-iphone-app-store/ Well, developers do not hate Apple actually. So it is just a win-win situation.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE