2 posts • joined 29 Oct 2008
Hi I have a full response to all the speculations
I have responded to all the speculations in my write up. http://www.iphonefootprint.com/2008/10/apple-nailed-for-hosting-iphone-application-is-app-store-a-classic-protection-racket/ Find me here. Apple has nothing to do with me as much as I have nothing to do with Apple, except that I have an iPhone, used to carry around an iPod touch earlier, hooked to Mac and also have watched the maturing of the App Store very closely.
The pitch is too High.
I am not Apple prophet, but the tone here is a bit extreme. No developer has actually complained about the commission, cos we all somehow know that the amount Apple collects is enough just to maintain the online store as claimed by Apple. Developers have other things to worry about, and this concern happens to be the least one. You may all read this for a good change http://www.iphonefootprint.com/2008/10/reasons-why-application-developers-hate-apple-and-the-iphone-app-store/ Well, developers do not hate Apple actually. So it is just a win-win situation.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth