7 posts • joined Monday 27th October 2008 19:18 GMT
Speaking of top threats
I've recently published a paper concluding a years worth of security research that lists the top threats we discovered. The paper is not available on the internet, because we believe that that would defeat the purpose of the paper. However, I can tell you the top 5 threats we discovered, which will make it apparent to you why we did not release it.
1) The internet - Source of 100% of internet transmitted viruses
2) The internet - Number one source of email spam
3) The internet - 100% of DDoS attacks on website occur on the internet
4) The internet - We have discovered indisputable proof that all internet related crime occurs on the internet.
5) The Register - Makes people like you have to read lists like mine.
One way or another...
...this looks bad for Redmond.
Either the redirect was being done on IIS, and fingers get pointed at them for having crap for security, or it was being done on Apache, and fingers get pointed at them for not trusting their own software.
And now that I've typed that, let's take a look!
http://microsoft.ie/asdfasdfj.html tells us that they're running IIS. Awww...
Paris, because she's had more than just egg on her face.
We still haven't gone far enough
Since the terrorists were alive, we need to ban being alive. It's the only way we can ensure the safety of our... Well, I can't say future at this point, can I?
It'll still stop those terrorists from exploiting being alive! >:[
Mine's the one with the cyanide-based terrorism prevention capsules.
Speaking of things for sale...
I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'm currently taking offers on.
Mine's the one with the deed in the pocket.
I tried sniffing my keyboard once...
...It didn't smell that great. Also, I'm not familiar with what my password smells like.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt