2 posts • joined 27 Oct 2008
i've got a ds and a psp
and i spend most of my gaming time on my gba....
both systems have there merits but they're just to chunky to carry around easily
detector vans are a joke
When i moved about 400miles across country i kept getting letters telling me that me old address had a TV "detected" and i would be taken to court - dispite the fact there wasn't even electricity at the old house let alone a tv!
It took dozens of phone calls and the eventually threat of lawyers to get them off my back.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked