2 posts • joined 27 Oct 2008
i've got a ds and a psp
and i spend most of my gaming time on my gba....
both systems have there merits but they're just to chunky to carry around easily
detector vans are a joke
When i moved about 400miles across country i kept getting letters telling me that me old address had a TV "detected" and i would be taken to court - dispite the fact there wasn't even electricity at the old house let alone a tv!
It took dozens of phone calls and the eventually threat of lawyers to get them off my back.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad