4 posts • joined 24 Oct 2008
and the FUD starts
The deal is not yet finalised and already we have one of the companies that claims to decry FUD investing in it.
Chris, you do yourself no favours in demonstrating your knowledge of Sun by incorrectly calling SPARC proprietary.
Indeed, SPARC is one of the very few chip architectures that is NOT and never has been. You have always been able to license the cpu design and indeed the niagara designs are GPL.
Go ask AMD just how open x86 really is.
Why do journalists keep regurgitating the same old line that SPARC is proprietary? Does nobody do any research before publishing any more?
SPARC is one of the very few architectures that actually is NOT proprietary.
Just ask AMD how "open" x86 is.
you have got to be joking
He *SHARED* his password???
Pretty much ANY gaming or social site I have ever seen has in it's terms and conditions that this is something you don't do. So for starters he is in breach of his terms and conditions right there.
If she legitimately had his password, then how is it an unauthorised access?
Even Paris knows not to share passwords.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion