4 posts • joined Friday 24th October 2008 03:29 GMT
Chris, you do yourself no favours in demonstrating your knowledge of Sun by incorrectly calling SPARC proprietary.
Indeed, SPARC is one of the very few chip architectures that is NOT and never has been. You have always been able to license the cpu design and indeed the niagara designs are GPL.
Go ask AMD just how open x86 really is.
Why do journalists keep regurgitating the same old line that SPARC is proprietary? Does nobody do any research before publishing any more?
SPARC is one of the very few architectures that actually is NOT proprietary.
Just ask AMD how "open" x86 is.
you have got to be joking
He *SHARED* his password???
Pretty much ANY gaming or social site I have ever seen has in it's terms and conditions that this is something you don't do. So for starters he is in breach of his terms and conditions right there.
If she legitimately had his password, then how is it an unauthorised access?
Even Paris knows not to share passwords.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones