6 posts • joined Thursday 23rd October 2008 20:28 GMT
I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates the new hint application. It annoys me no end. Along with everyone else, I typed in what I wanted and didn't need all those "hints" about what I might be wanting. I guess there's nothing to be done about it?
(Why don't you have an icon showing a little old lady?)
I hope one of your talented subscribers composes a poem to eulogize the poor rover.
Is your headline writer Canadian? He/she's adopted our national "eh"!
Our province of Newfoundland & Labrador has a capital called "St. John's". Our province of New Brunswick has a capital called "St. John". To avoid confusion, we just remember that the apostrophe indicates and ocean between them. Without the apostrophe, how would we remember? I'm all for apostrophes!
Children & B&D
I note part of the reason for excluding any B&D is that children might be exposed. What about children who are naturally disposed and find out that this behavior is quite normal? A case in point, the poet Swinburne was caned at school and his reaction was such that the principal didn't know what to do and contacted the parents.
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Apple sends in the bulldozers as Fruit Loop construction begins
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong