3 posts • joined Thursday 23rd October 2008 13:05 GMT
Building an aeroplane that doesn't fly. And then ploughing in loads of technology into ensuring that it doesn't try to fly.
Like walking in the Olympics.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- AT&T adds 61¢ 'Mobility Administrative Fee' for users
- Updated Reports: New Xbox could DOOM second-hand games market