3 posts • joined Thursday 23rd October 2008 13:05 GMT
Building an aeroplane that doesn't fly. And then ploughing in loads of technology into ensuring that it doesn't try to fly.
Like walking in the Olympics.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16