1 post • joined 22 Oct 2008
It was known in 1998 that a 1200mm coil could pick up keystrokes. Points handling sensitive data were surrounded in Faraday cages even though two years earlier Microsoft funded research at Oxford produced software that scrambled the signals given off by PCs. Unusually the software was freely available although I believe M$ now has a different approach to open source software.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait