13 posts • joined 22 Oct 2008
Dumbasses still haven't put out a DS version with a phone, which they could have before Apple ever arrived on the scene. Opportunity lost, as is the company...
Re: He does have a point (for once)
Re: No need for revolution
A good analogy, but the $172,100 2013 Porsche 911 Turbo S Convertible is significantly more expensive than the $60,900 2013 Porsche Boxster S Convertible. The 5C is a fail at its current price. Oh, and it shits me you can no longer get a 4S bigger than 8GB in Oz. Apple's way of saying we don't give a shit you spent money on docking stations for the old connector, or that your car isn't brand new. No I don't want to use an adapter, that blows chunks.
Re: Old tech...
A cunning plan...
to lure horny young men into science. This must be where all the hotties work
Re: @Ydo Ibother- (Un)-Trusted Media?
Autorun, as I understand it, won't prevent the drivers (read firmware) for a device from installing. That's the code that windows loads in order to recognize the device. I have done some searching for on this a while back but couldn't find much.
Is it possible that these worms are being distrubuted via the device drivers of dodgy USB sticks and USB adapters. I bought a USB to SDCARD adapter for 1 cent on eBay, delivered from China. Makes me wonder what else I got for my money?
Really Terrific ?
Really Terrible ?
Runaway Train ?
Randomly Terminates ?
OFT must be joking
No fine? No email apology to the thousands of punters who handed over their details? Mission accomplished by Groupola I'd say. They must be laughing their heads off at the OFT
More than phones and tablets
Keep in mind that massive parts of HP's business lie in things like printing and medical equipment. There's probably no reason why we won't see a whole new generation of gear based around webOS. In a few years we might see hospital heart monitors and the like running webOS!
FWIW, "Clancy of the Overflow" was a poem by Banjo P.
You would need at least 5 vehicles for this to work:
– a Hypersonic variable geometry rocket plane used for fast response, rescue zone reconnaissance, and as a mobile control base.
– a Heavy supersonic VTOL carrier lifting body aircraft used for the transport of major rescue equipment and vehicles.
– a Reusable, vertically launched SSTO (Single Stage To Orbit) spaceship used for space rescue and maintenance.
– a Small utility submarine for underwater rescue.
– an Earth-orbiting space station which monitors all broadcasts around the globe for calls for help and also manages communications.
Oh, and a secret base somewhere in the Pacific
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market