11 posts • joined Wednesday 22nd October 2008 02:33 GMT
Re: No need for revolution
A good analogy, but the $172,100 2013 Porsche 911 Turbo S Convertible is significantly more expensive than the $60,900 2013 Porsche Boxster S Convertible. The 5C is a fail at its current price. Oh, and it shits me you can no longer get a 4S bigger than 8GB in Oz. Apple's way of saying we don't give a shit you spent money on docking stations for the old connector, or that your car isn't brand new. No I don't want to use an adapter, that blows chunks.
Re: Old tech...
A cunning plan...
to lure horny young men into science. This must be where all the hotties work
Re: @Ydo Ibother- (Un)-Trusted Media?
Autorun, as I understand it, won't prevent the drivers (read firmware) for a device from installing. That's the code that windows loads in order to recognize the device. I have done some searching for on this a while back but couldn't find much.
Is it possible that these worms are being distrubuted via the device drivers of dodgy USB sticks and USB adapters. I bought a USB to SDCARD adapter for 1 cent on eBay, delivered from China. Makes me wonder what else I got for my money?
OFT must be joking
No fine? No email apology to the thousands of punters who handed over their details? Mission accomplished by Groupola I'd say. They must be laughing their heads off at the OFT
More than phones and tablets
Keep in mind that massive parts of HP's business lie in things like printing and medical equipment. There's probably no reason why we won't see a whole new generation of gear based around webOS. In a few years we might see hospital heart monitors and the like running webOS!
You would need at least 5 vehicles for this to work:
– a Hypersonic variable geometry rocket plane used for fast response, rescue zone reconnaissance, and as a mobile control base.
– a Heavy supersonic VTOL carrier lifting body aircraft used for the transport of major rescue equipment and vehicles.
– a Reusable, vertically launched SSTO (Single Stage To Orbit) spaceship used for space rescue and maintenance.
– a Small utility submarine for underwater rescue.
– an Earth-orbiting space station which monitors all broadcasts around the globe for calls for help and also manages communications.
Oh, and a secret base somewhere in the Pacific
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers