4 posts • joined 21 Oct 2008
For the love of crap I hope that was Ironic! If so to quote Stuart up there
"A most excellent imitation of your typical brainless, racist, scum-sucking, Bush-voting redneck. You got all the nuances just right. :-)"
If you are being serious, then... What can I say, you are the exact personification of what has gone wrong with America and the shocked, fearful western mindset that allowed the US's actions to be swallowed be the public in the name of 'National Security'.
Although you have the defence of not being in full control of your mental faculties, and of being brainwashed by the society you live in. There are still many who make the RIGHT choice despite this.
Hmm, looks like i have had a recent sense of humour bypass, must have done it last night, was drunk and can't remember much. Just listening to a repeating tape of funny jokes over and over and over again, until I grew to hate them. Phycosis I suppose.
Never mind, I guess this is truly an 'I'll get my coat moment'.
"Nefarious" behaviour = Facecrime?
Pop goes the wea
I found this out at my SJA refresher. Before we were tought to use nellie the elephant or pop goes the wea. Not pop goes the weasel but
Half a pound of tuppenny rice,
Half a pound of treacle.
That’s the way the money goes,
Pop! goes the wea.
To get the right number of compressions, really helped!
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users