1 post • joined 21 Oct 2008
Since most travel is less than 10Km an electric makes sense in both the short term and the long term. Every year batteries get better and cheaper and electric motors get more efficient. Once changing station are set up in most parking places there will be nothing to stop electric from taking over. Should we build more nuclear plants....Yes it is a no brainer now that we understand how to deal with the waste better.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it