1 post • joined 21 Oct 2008
Since most travel is less than 10Km an electric makes sense in both the short term and the long term. Every year batteries get better and cheaper and electric motors get more efficient. Once changing station are set up in most parking places there will be nothing to stop electric from taking over. Should we build more nuclear plants....Yes it is a no brainer now that we understand how to deal with the waste better.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series