2433 posts • joined Tuesday 21st October 2008 12:30 GMT
Mad outdated primitive crap like this.....
...must be relentlessly ridiculed.
It's not about respect if one party ends up without a head!
Thank you for your FOI request
REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED
Unsolicited = spam
Do not want
Super-dooper X-Ray Specs
Kewl and a bit pervy
Three easy answers
1. Constant staff reviews/reorganisations
2. Cost-cutting - penny pinching
3. Management Accountants
Mad as cut snakes
Don't be fooled.
The current Oz government is beholden to the far-right xtian extremists.
These morons actually think they can sanitise the Internet.
They truly think they can.
Asshats, the lot of them.
Not the only thing being jammed
Sorry Joe Public, YOU don't count.
Why oh why don't they hold these pointless (an expensive) summits somewhere remote, like a resort island in the Pacific Ocean?
- Control the whole islands, no make that countries, wireless network.
- Minimal (violent) protests
- Cheaper to run, all things considered
- No disruption to a major city.
It's never about justice...
It's only ever about $$$$$
Nah, she's just a regular boob.
"Australian Defense Cycling Club."
Surely you jest?
Forget the world cup
Here's something much more interesting.
Vale, ID cards
Mix religious fundies with oppresive regimes....
....and you get great steaming lumps of fail.
When, oh when, will the human race finally throw off this 'god' crap?
I have access to all manner of private stuff...
...but then, I'm NOT an idiot.
Stink o' death [TM]
Coming to a Government controlled IT project near you!
Where do these numpties come from?
Politicians without a clue, OR politicians under increasing "religious" pressure.
Pretty soon, we'll all have to shower in our underwear, lest we catch a glimpse of something naughty!
South Africa should know better.
Australia should know better.
The radical Muslim states, well who gives a fig?
FB and ne'er-do-wells
Made for each other....
It'll pass soon...
..... a coalition government!
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry