1 post • joined 20 Oct 2008
storm spam is over but not the badness behind it...they will come back or get converted into some other botnets..
With the fact that Srizbi, Rustock , Pushdo and Storm might be running by the same group of bad guys we might see it coming in other botnet form. Btw, 150, 000 zombies as the initial start is not bad for a new botnet ;).
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU