2 posts • joined 16 Oct 2008
Language? What about the History?
Won't anyone complain about the revisionist history of being presented? Kirk and Spock did not team up in their youth. The Enterprise crew was not always together. I won't pay to see this abomination. I'll watch someone else's bootleg...maybe
Rule 1 is wrong!!!! Is Right
Having played the role of both PM and customer in a few large and small scale development efforts for a large North American exchange, I know that rule one is know the source of the requirements and to consult with them often. Negotiating deliverables and setting expectations is the only way to deliver a product that will make the customer happy. When possible have the developers meet with the source to ask questions and better understand the mission and goal of the project. Let the Operations crew have a peak at what's coming down the pike and get some requirements from them too.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE