1 post • joined 15 Oct 2008
Computer sent Qantas jet into dive
That's the headline for what happened to a Qantas Airbus a couple of weeks ago.
"About two minutes later … the flight control computers commanded a nose-down movement," Mr Walsh said. "The inertial reference unit continued to generate random spikes and a second nose-down aircraft movement was encountered."
70 people injured
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung