8 posts • joined 15 Oct 2008
Such eloquence. It's rare to witness literary genius like this on El Reg. Accept my compliments Sir.
BTW, I agree with every word you said.
@Must try harder...
Interestingly, the alpha release of Opera 10 scores 100/100. It's fast too. Maybe they've got it right this time?
IE8 fails the Acid3 test dismally on my XP machine at work with a woeful 20/100. I'd never install it at home, so I can't speak for how it runs on a decent PC.
Is this book real?
It's a bit hard to swallow.
Coat on, taxi waiting.
@ Was the road desserted.....?
Some smartie on another site said that motorists were advised to stick to the inside lane to avoid the bottleneck.
My short-term memory is fine
Now what's this post about anyway???
Mine's the one with the bong in the pocket.
Given the government's track record
with large-scale IT projects, we shouldn't have to worry about this one going live for a long time to come.
Gives a whole new meaning
to "Newcastle Brown".
Mine's the one with the bog roll in the pocket.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015