8 posts • joined 15 Oct 2008
Such eloquence. It's rare to witness literary genius like this on El Reg. Accept my compliments Sir.
BTW, I agree with every word you said.
@Must try harder...
Interestingly, the alpha release of Opera 10 scores 100/100. It's fast too. Maybe they've got it right this time?
IE8 fails the Acid3 test dismally on my XP machine at work with a woeful 20/100. I'd never install it at home, so I can't speak for how it runs on a decent PC.
Is this book real?
It's a bit hard to swallow.
Coat on, taxi waiting.
@ Was the road desserted.....?
Some smartie on another site said that motorists were advised to stick to the inside lane to avoid the bottleneck.
My short-term memory is fine
Now what's this post about anyway???
Mine's the one with the bong in the pocket.
Given the government's track record
with large-scale IT projects, we shouldn't have to worry about this one going live for a long time to come.
Gives a whole new meaning
to "Newcastle Brown".
Mine's the one with the bog roll in the pocket.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests