1 post • joined 14 Oct 2008
Would be used for PAM by NetApp
Isn't the PAM from NetApp just a PCIe card ?
Moving from RAM to Flash should not be a big deal, since the cache is block oriented anyway.
This would be a good way to boost the latency and IOPS of an array, without spending $$$ on 15K spindles.
Or maybe NetApp would have us spending $$$ on 15K spindles ?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS