1 post • joined 14 Oct 2008
Would be used for PAM by NetApp
Isn't the PAM from NetApp just a PCIe card ?
Moving from RAM to Flash should not be a big deal, since the cache is block oriented anyway.
This would be a good way to boost the latency and IOPS of an array, without spending $$$ on 15K spindles.
Or maybe NetApp would have us spending $$$ on 15K spindles ?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan