1 post • joined 14 Oct 2008
Would be used for PAM by NetApp
Isn't the PAM from NetApp just a PCIe card ?
Moving from RAM to Flash should not be a big deal, since the cache is block oriented anyway.
This would be a good way to boost the latency and IOPS of an array, without spending $$$ on 15K spindles.
Or maybe NetApp would have us spending $$$ on 15K spindles ?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst