4 posts • joined 11 Oct 2008
this could spell disaster for the newly formed Hospedia (formerly Patientline)
if mobiles are accepted into all hospitals (some hospitals could still ban them)
as Hospedia makes most money out of the phone calls (they have promised to bring the charges down) and some out of the tv service. i wonder if they will go the same way as Patientline.
was suspended now FIRED!
they have now been fired! see here >>>>>>> hxxp://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20081121-verizon-employees-suspended-after-peeping-obama-cell-records.html
i have created a portable version of safari and have had no problems so far ( I run it off a usb drive) i havent installed it so if it plays up ill just hit delete
i would suggest
if the goverment/mod cant be assed encrypting there data i would suggest that they start buying secure pen drives ( like the iorn key with built in encryption/anti-tamper tech)
so even if the drive is misplaced the data will be safe.
it seems as though the mod/goverment will never learn from there mistakes and will cary on on there merry data loosing ways
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests