4 posts • joined 11 Oct 2008
this could spell disaster for the newly formed Hospedia (formerly Patientline)
if mobiles are accepted into all hospitals (some hospitals could still ban them)
as Hospedia makes most money out of the phone calls (they have promised to bring the charges down) and some out of the tv service. i wonder if they will go the same way as Patientline.
was suspended now FIRED!
they have now been fired! see here >>>>>>> hxxp://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20081121-verizon-employees-suspended-after-peeping-obama-cell-records.html
i have created a portable version of safari and have had no problems so far ( I run it off a usb drive) i havent installed it so if it plays up ill just hit delete
i would suggest
if the goverment/mod cant be assed encrypting there data i would suggest that they start buying secure pen drives ( like the iorn key with built in encryption/anti-tamper tech)
so even if the drive is misplaced the data will be safe.
it seems as though the mod/goverment will never learn from there mistakes and will cary on on there merry data loosing ways
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone reveals humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.