1 post • joined 8 Oct 2008
The choice of books available at gospoken.com is pretty dire, and the prices are ridiculous. Why haven't they grasped that we expect electonic books to be CHEAPER than paper ones for a whole lot of practical reasons to do with printing and distribution, etc, quite apart for the fact that we can't press them enthusiastically onto a friend, or give them to Oxfam when we're done with them?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC