1 post • joined 8 Oct 2008
The choice of books available at gospoken.com is pretty dire, and the prices are ridiculous. Why haven't they grasped that we expect electonic books to be CHEAPER than paper ones for a whole lot of practical reasons to do with printing and distribution, etc, quite apart for the fact that we can't press them enthusiastically onto a friend, or give them to Oxfam when we're done with them?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning