1 post • joined 8 Oct 2008
Basic Features First!
How about Apple working on very basic mobile phone features before rolling out stuff like these which, cool as they are to some people, are ultimately not needed by a majority of users. Oh, I don't know, something like SMS FORWARDING MAYBE?!?!?!
Sheesh. Talk about prioritization.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity