15 posts • joined Sunday 5th October 2008 15:30 GMT
See what happened
When you dropped Norton Utilities off your main product line to force people to use Norton ShitstormWorks 2003, Symantec?
Mine's the one with the yellow and white box with the Swiss Army knife on the front.
That Jacqui Smith didn't have it hacked to win it for herself.
Mine's the one with the insiders in GCHQ.
We want the OLD Norton back!
I ditched NAV and Norton Internet (In)Security about a couple years or so and stuck to only using Norton Utilities (version 2002 mind you). Last decent Norton around till someone got the idea to bugger NU by putting it so that the only way you can use it anymore is through Norton SystemWorks (aka Norton Clusterf**k). Since then, I've been a happy happy avast! user and I've been taking a lot of complaints from friends about the new Norton line.
So with no further ado, up yours Symantec!
[quote]It makes sense. Why bother upgrading to Vista if XP does what you want it to do? Espeially if Vista causes compatibility issues.[/quote]
I believe I said something to this effect when XP came around and I was (and still am on all machines) running Windows 98 SE.
Just get some damn UAVs
Next-gen spy planes? Predator series and its variants. Enough said. Or maybe the MoD can stop whining and use their spy sats for something useful for a change, instead of the office flyover boob-pool.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones