3 posts • joined 4 Oct 2008
Why let them in? They tried for years - every time they phoned or emailed, I said I was too busy. Went on for literally years and eventually they gave up.
Updates of the virtual o/s
We use multiple redundant ESX machines with SAN backends. The biggest challenge we see is updating the ESX o/s and SAN firmware. Especially the SAN's - we setup an openfiler box just so we can update the SAN's. Factor: time!
Bought one of these at work for myself - but no Linux drivers for network, screen (didn't try hard on that one), wifi - so I gave it away and kept my D620.
Looks ugly too.
Keyboard backlight didn't work and after 2 motherboard changes, we told Dell to give us a new one. (not a fault of the laptop design - just a friday afternoon box).
Might give it another try in a few months time.
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods