1 post • joined 3 Oct 2008
Yeah, take on Gears and OpenID, they deserve a bashing don't they
God forbid Open Source projects and decentralized Sign On systems do become successful... can't have that, no sir.
Do something useful, you're screaming at puppies.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'