1 post • joined 3 Oct 2008
Yeah, take on Gears and OpenID, they deserve a bashing don't they
God forbid Open Source projects and decentralized Sign On systems do become successful... can't have that, no sir.
Do something useful, you're screaming at puppies.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...