1 post • joined 3 Oct 2008
Yeah, take on Gears and OpenID, they deserve a bashing don't they
God forbid Open Source projects and decentralized Sign On systems do become successful... can't have that, no sir.
Do something useful, you're screaming at puppies.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account