12 posts • joined Friday 3rd October 2008 14:04 GMT
Shred 'em, burn 'em, put 'em in the cat's dirt tray.
And purely in the interests of accuracy, should we be referring to Wacqui Jacqui or Wacky Jacky or indeed some other spelling (possibly beginning with f and ending with t)? Just asking.
Join No2id and sign up to the Convention on Modern Liberty
Hurrah for the ICO
Hurrah for the ICO. Saw this in the Grauniad last week and wept. And worse, Nick Gibson's MP, Emily Thornberry (Lab), seemed to think plod's scheme was a splendid idea because of "anti social behaviour in the area." Surely the answer to anti social behaviour is not to spend billions on ID cards we neither need nor want, useless and intrusive databases and CCTV (and worse again, get private citizens to pay for and install the CCTV for you), but to spend a tiny fraction of the money on putting more plod on the streets so they can give the little scrotes a good clip round the ear and send them home. Worked when I were a lad, but probably not so well today when all the little scrotes seem to be armed and dangerous. I'm not going to pursue this one.
Not just the spelling
It isn't just the spelling, it's its and it's. And am I not bored with this, not bored of it?
And for fricking hell's sake, what is "I should of...." supposed to mean?
Quick spellcheck and off to a darkened room with the Daily Telegraph.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default