1 post • joined 2 Oct 2008
I Know Something You Don't Know
"I have no doubt that I'll be thoroughly impressed once details of the attack are finally released. It does however make me uncomfortable to know that the clock is ticking and we can only sit on the sidelines to wait and see if motivated attackers are able to beat vendors to the punch and exploit this vulnerability before it can be patched."
VP, Security Research
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests