1 post • joined 2 Oct 2008
I Know Something You Don't Know
"I have no doubt that I'll be thoroughly impressed once details of the attack are finally released. It does however make me uncomfortable to know that the clock is ticking and we can only sit on the sidelines to wait and see if motivated attackers are able to beat vendors to the punch and exploit this vulnerability before it can be patched."
VP, Security Research
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook