1 post • joined 17 Apr 2006
Let's try it...
If a friend or family member could post a blog, they could include: the stories that they found important from the news, their update on the patient's condition, and the video greetings of real and virtual visitors, maybe even a web cam (wouldn't you want your dearest to see you with a tube up your nose and your willy?). This would update others on the patient's progress and leave a comprehensive record for the patient upon their return to this reality.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots