1 post • joined Monday 17th April 2006 12:19 GMT
Let's try it...
If a friend or family member could post a blog, they could include: the stories that they found important from the news, their update on the patient's condition, and the video greetings of real and virtual visitors, maybe even a web cam (wouldn't you want your dearest to see you with a tube up your nose and your willy?). This would update others on the patient's progress and leave a comprehensive record for the patient upon their return to this reality.
- Google: Surge in pressure from govts to DELETE CHUNKS of the web
- How much did NSA pay to put a backdoor in RSA crypto? Try $10m – report
- Updated ARM server chip upstart Calxeda bites the dust in its quest for 64-bit glory
- Macbook webcams CAN spy on you - and you simply CAN'T TELL
- Geek's Guide to Britain Mosquitoes, Comets and Vampires: The de Havilland Museum