1 post • joined 17 Apr 2006
Let's try it...
If a friend or family member could post a blog, they could include: the stories that they found important from the news, their update on the patient's condition, and the video greetings of real and virtual visitors, maybe even a web cam (wouldn't you want your dearest to see you with a tube up your nose and your willy?). This would update others on the patient's progress and leave a comprehensive record for the patient upon their return to this reality.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer