1 post • joined 2 Oct 2008
For Queen & Country
Being Irish, the title is a bit painful for me to write....
Honestly though, people fighting for their country (even if they are unaware of the real reasons) should not ever be in a psoition where they and their families are targets to both terrorists and ID thieves.
Maybe after the last recruitment drive, when their numbers were dwindling after insane invasions they had too many applicants and this is their method of reducing applications?
Also@ John Watts- I think you may just have hit the nail on the head, Mate!
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory