7 posts • joined 2 Oct 2008
my user manuals...
... are just the right thickness to work well as a monitor stand.
isn't it on Streetview yet?
come on, I mean clearly google aren't big enough if they haven't already streetview/mapped the moon as well as the earth, and there's only the one road there anyway (you can see the tracks).
ispy-gadgets servers seems to have crashed under the influence of far too many hits - from El reg readers perhaps?
I for one...
... welcome our new...
oh hang on, what was the article about?
oh never mind.
should I be worried?
I have a mexican cousin, several credit cards with electronic chips, an oyster, and a few portables that frequently interact with both my home and work pc?
mines the one with a USB tamiflu in the pocket
Would that be the ...
Major Peake of his career then?
was a physicist
I studied Physics at A level, got a D (and Maths - B), went on to study joint Maths and Physics at university (UEA)
since then, funding cuts forced UEA to close it's physics department, and I'm now a GIS officer.
the university Physics was hard - even with the fact that I was very good at the mathematics side of it.
it's no wonder there are not enough of them.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network