1 post • joined 1 Oct 2008
RE: Techno gibberish
Email is connected to their website because on each member's website there is a web based form so you can "email your representative". Those who are in the know would just use their email account elsewhere to contact their representative but often those same people would need to visit their member's website to determine what their representative's email address is...
I also agree that it is quite short-sighted that they don't have a virtual hosting contract where they can just have bandwidth/server capacity added on demand.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer