1 post • joined 1 Oct 2008
RE: Techno gibberish
Email is connected to their website because on each member's website there is a web based form so you can "email your representative". Those who are in the know would just use their email account elsewhere to contact their representative but often those same people would need to visit their member's website to determine what their representative's email address is...
I also agree that it is quite short-sighted that they don't have a virtual hosting contract where they can just have bandwidth/server capacity added on demand.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide