1 post • joined Wednesday 1st October 2008 19:48 GMT
RE: Techno gibberish
Email is connected to their website because on each member's website there is a web based form so you can "email your representative". Those who are in the know would just use their email account elsewhere to contact their representative but often those same people would need to visit their member's website to determine what their representative's email address is...
I also agree that it is quite short-sighted that they don't have a virtual hosting contract where they can just have bandwidth/server capacity added on demand.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL