2 posts • joined 19 Jun 2010
No mention of the amount of flash and no microSD?
The GeoEye system uses 4 different sensors
I looked up the GeoEye system. My question is why the separation when the system is designed to be able to take pictures from an airplane with turbulence. Is it the speed of the satellite? Seems odd though with the plane separating in directly down it's flight path.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8