2 posts • joined 19 Jun 2010
No mention of the amount of flash and no microSD?
The GeoEye system uses 4 different sensors
I looked up the GeoEye system. My question is why the separation when the system is designed to be able to take pictures from an airplane with turbulence. Is it the speed of the satellite? Seems odd though with the plane separating in directly down it's flight path.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs