2 posts • joined 19 Jun 2010
No mention of the amount of flash and no microSD?
The GeoEye system uses 4 different sensors
I looked up the GeoEye system. My question is why the separation when the system is designed to be able to take pictures from an airplane with turbulence. Is it the speed of the satellite? Seems odd though with the plane separating in directly down it's flight path.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook