2 posts • joined 19 Jun 2010
No mention of the amount of flash and no microSD?
The GeoEye system uses 4 different sensors
I looked up the GeoEye system. My question is why the separation when the system is designed to be able to take pictures from an airplane with turbulence. Is it the speed of the satellite? Seems odd though with the plane separating in directly down it's flight path.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base