7 posts • joined 30 Sep 2008
Just use Linux
The community is a lot friendlier and with support from those many people you can just call 1-800-SCREW-MICROSOFT and get rid of the horrid OS ;)
Umm... Google.... How could you have forgotten the OS to the gods - the so-called Linux? Open this page http://mail.google.com/videochat with a GNU/Linux based browser and see what you get:
"Gmail voice and video chat is not yet available for Linux."
Oooh, not YET... Well I can wait :)
So when the hell are they going to release it?
I hate when they prolong something for very long. Ugh.
@People still use Opera
This is what you get from stupid IE and FF fanboys. Just look at how IE6 renders Acid 2, Opera 6 has a similar rendering and it came out 4-5 years ago!
Safari sucks, accept it
The only thing that is worth in it is WebKit. The interface sucks, it has too little features, and it *still* doesn't have a phishing/malware protection like Opera, Firefox and IE have. It's insecure, and they are supported by me in forbidding access to Safari users and it also doesn't support EV certs. like the above 3 support.
My hotmail inbox is filled with MS spam propaganda, like "new Live Spaces", "new Windows Live" et cetera. I use it only for MSN, and I don't give it anywhere, but it keeps getting this stupid Microsoft spam.
There are more terible things than a single typo.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes