7 posts • joined 30 Sep 2008
Just use Linux
The community is a lot friendlier and with support from those many people you can just call 1-800-SCREW-MICROSOFT and get rid of the horrid OS ;)
Umm... Google.... How could you have forgotten the OS to the gods - the so-called Linux? Open this page http://mail.google.com/videochat with a GNU/Linux based browser and see what you get:
"Gmail voice and video chat is not yet available for Linux."
Oooh, not YET... Well I can wait :)
So when the hell are they going to release it?
I hate when they prolong something for very long. Ugh.
@People still use Opera
This is what you get from stupid IE and FF fanboys. Just look at how IE6 renders Acid 2, Opera 6 has a similar rendering and it came out 4-5 years ago!
Safari sucks, accept it
The only thing that is worth in it is WebKit. The interface sucks, it has too little features, and it *still* doesn't have a phishing/malware protection like Opera, Firefox and IE have. It's insecure, and they are supported by me in forbidding access to Safari users and it also doesn't support EV certs. like the above 3 support.
My hotmail inbox is filled with MS spam propaganda, like "new Live Spaces", "new Windows Live" et cetera. I use it only for MSN, and I don't give it anywhere, but it keeps getting this stupid Microsoft spam.
There are more terible things than a single typo.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor