1 post • joined 29 Sep 2008
Agreed, i'm betting there's not many people who're on the ol' wireless out there now (at least people in the know about such things, from the point of view of war drivers these people are giving a free ride away, gawd bless 'em) who still use WEP and open encryption. i've got my SSID hidden and want to keep it that way, but still want to play the likes of Race Driver Grid et al with the world at large...
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...