13 posts • joined Monday 29th September 2008 09:52 GMT
Racist by design
Agreed onionman, the 'random' selection process can not be any but racist. They could do something like selecting every 7th person. But then that 'obviously dodgy nervous looking Asian guy' is number 6...
Or scan everyone - you'll have to turn up 6 hours before your flight leaves though.
Who thought this was a good idea again? ... Retard!
I'll be stripping down to my birthday suit if I ever get selected.
... and we thought
they just matched a UK household database with their payment database.
I've got a TV licence, have done since I moved to current address 2 1/2 years ago. Every couple of months I get another 'Final Demand' style letter from the BBC. Yet no-one's come knocking on my door! I'm tempted not to renew the licence next time round.
Give a script out to everyone who enters:
ROLE: You are a pub goer before the smoking ban
I for one...
Welcome our jellyfish overlords
"no evidence that confidentiality of constituents was affected"
Except that their email address are now being spread around spammer groups!
How about a banner that reads
"Touched by His Noodley Appendage"
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job