1 post • joined 29 Sep 2008
I moved to mobile broadband and got paid for the benefit
I too received the notification from BT and this was the push I needed to migrate to mobile broadband. I signed up with t-mobile through my www.moneybackheaven.com and got an extra £36.50 discount.
It's far easier to use than I was used to getting with BTOpenZone - I just needed the push so thank you BT.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes