1 post • joined 29 Sep 2008
I moved to mobile broadband and got paid for the benefit
I too received the notification from BT and this was the push I needed to migrate to mobile broadband. I signed up with t-mobile through my www.moneybackheaven.com and got an extra £36.50 discount.
It's far easier to use than I was used to getting with BTOpenZone - I just needed the push so thank you BT.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...