1 post • joined 29 Sep 2008
I moved to mobile broadband and got paid for the benefit
I too received the notification from BT and this was the push I needed to migrate to mobile broadband. I signed up with t-mobile through my www.moneybackheaven.com and got an extra £36.50 discount.
It's far easier to use than I was used to getting with BTOpenZone - I just needed the push so thank you BT.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS