3 posts • joined 29 Sep 2008
So very fake
It's changed a bit since I got it early this morning, but the "original" was covered in links for the company in question and that conclusion wasn't there either.
You wish you were!
I'm Matt Squirrell, one of two in the UK. I didn't win this competition. People have sent me messages congratulating me over the weekend. I am now sad.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base