3 posts • joined 29 Sep 2008
So very fake
It's changed a bit since I got it early this morning, but the "original" was covered in links for the company in question and that conclusion wasn't there either.
You wish you were!
I'm Matt Squirrell, one of two in the UK. I didn't win this competition. People have sent me messages congratulating me over the weekend. I am now sad.
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...