1 post • joined 1 Oct 2008
Becta has issued guidelines that all schools have acces to a VLE (virtual Learning enviroment) - which is basically a very web 2.0 learning platform - many allowing mybook/facespace style profiles, blogging,etc
And most school techs will tell you this has been coming for years, with lots of schools already using the opensource Moodle platform.
...so why is this news?
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?