1 post • joined 1 Oct 2008
Becta has issued guidelines that all schools have acces to a VLE (virtual Learning enviroment) - which is basically a very web 2.0 learning platform - many allowing mybook/facespace style profiles, blogging,etc
And most school techs will tell you this has been coming for years, with lots of schools already using the opensource Moodle platform.
...so why is this news?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can