1 post • joined 1 Oct 2008
Becta has issued guidelines that all schools have acces to a VLE (virtual Learning enviroment) - which is basically a very web 2.0 learning platform - many allowing mybook/facespace style profiles, blogging,etc
And most school techs will tell you this has been coming for years, with lots of schools already using the opensource Moodle platform.
...so why is this news?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip