5 posts • joined Wednesday 24th September 2008 05:28 GMT
Some production database fields are not meant for human eyes. Data confidentiality, patient info etc. How does Delphix shields this in the staging environment?
Launch separation and banking
1. Launch separation.
Note the length of the orbital rocket and its minimal vanes. Getting a clean separation is going to be tough, If it pitches down, its bye bye time.
2. Roll to side or banking?
With this monster's wing span? How long does it take to get the wing tip to clear the center line?
Useful when you are adding more applications than your real estate (server room) can grow. Otherwise it would be a hard sell against a traditional server.
Here is some food for thought a 42U server can theoretically take 42 servers. Anyone ever checked the back of the rack? It is simple not possible to run 42 power cords to the PDUs.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default